For sale is my wife’s beloved 13″ MacBook Air (late 2010 model)
We’ve had 2+ years of exceptional and hassle-free computing from it. It has been used for (Microsoft) office work, net surfing, email etc. This MacBook Air is super-thin and ridiculously light. We bought the RAM and hard drive upgrades to the highest level at the time of purchase — it was spec’d out. You’ll love this machine!
Here are the details (the full geek-tastic details available at apple-history.com)
- MacBook Air 13″ (late 2010 model)
- CPU Speed 2.13GHz Dual Core (upgraded from 1.8GHz)
- 4GB RAM (upgraded from standard 2GB)
- 256GB SSD (upgraded from standard 128GB)
- 256MB graphics
- Ports: 2x USB, Mini-display port, headphone jack, SD card slot1
- Multi-gesture trackpad
- Built-in WiFi
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Built-in camera/webcam (for Skype etc.)
This MacBook Air is in impressive, close-to-perfect condition, I’d say 9/10. The only notable blemish is one light scratch on the bottom (see picture), but that’s about it. Comes with original box, documentation, and power cable/s.
Please note: We ordered this machine from Apple while we lived in Malaysia, so it has a Malaysian power plug. We’ve been using it here in the US with a tiny adapter which is included in this sale.
Purchased for ~US$1,430) in November 2010.2
Selling now for US$700 (ono).
Is this Mac for you?
This is the perfect everyday Mac for internet, email, Microsoft Office etc — pretty much everything aside from serious video editing! It’s so small and light that you can take it anywhere. I’ve reinstalled the latest OS so it’s ready to rock (just create your own user account).
Spread the word
Please forward this page onto anyone you think might be interested, or contact me directly via email:
with any questions or to arrange an inspection.
- Yep, stick your camera card in for direct speedy transfers!
- I can send you the original email receipt for proof of purchase if you need.